We do not pay cash for books, but we do accept certain books in trade. To qualify for our book exchange program, your books must be in excellent condition (see below).
We have limited book exchange hours this fall. (We will ONLY accept books during designated trade in hours.) You may bring in up to ten books. While you shop, our book specialist will review your offering. When you are ready to make your purchase, your book exchange coupon will be ready at checkout. You will be able to use your book exchange coupon the same day. We will give you back the books we do not want.
At a minimum, the following are not allowed:
• dirty, musty, moldy, smoky, mildewy or other vile smell
• vermin or spiders
• critter bites (dog chewing, bookworms or other)
• no growths (mold, foxing, or other)
• no cracked, failed, discolored or unreadable spines or binding
• no loose or missing pages
• no water damage (including from humidity)
• no writing or highlighting
• no former library books
It will not work on:
• New Arrivals
• Special Orders
• Rare Books
• Florida Books
• Items with yellow tags
• Items with blue tags
• Items marked NO COUPONS or NO TRADE CREDIT
You cannot combine BEC with any other sales, discounts or coupons.