Turtle Crossing Plaza in Punta Gorda, Florida
Built in 2006, Turtle Crossing is a 29,000 square foot shopping center which is home to Southwest Florida's largest independent bookshop, as well as several other businesses.
Businesses Located In Turtle Crossing Plaza
- Avant Construction: (239) 282-2800
- Michael Saunders Real Estate: (941) 505-5555
- Sandman Book Company: (941) 505-1624
- Starboard Yacht Brokerage: (239) 282-2800
- There is space available for lease in Turtle Crossing Plaza.
- Burnt Store Colony, a 55+ manufactured home community.
- Burnt Store Lakes, a deed restricted community since 1972.
- Burnt Store Marina, with dining, golfing and sailing open to the public.
- Burnt Store Village, a deed restricted community since 1977.
- Pirate Harbor, a canal-front neighborhood.
Leasing Space In Turtle Crossing
For information on leasing space in Turtle Crossing, contact Michael D. Hamilton.