Shark Skin Suite: A Novel (Serge Storms #19) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the Serge Storms series.
- #1: Florida Roadkill: A Novel (Serge Storms #1) (Paperback): $14.44
- #2: Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms #2) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #3: Orange Crush (Serge Storms #3) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #4: Triggerfish Twist (Serge Storms #4) (Mass Market): $6.79
- #5: The Stingray Shuffle (Serge Storms #5) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #6: Cadillac Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #6) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #7: Torpedo Juice (Serge Storms #7) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #8: The Big Bamboo (Serge Storms #8) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #9: Hurricane Punch (Serge Storms #9) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.20
- #10: Atomic Lobster (Serge Storms #10) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #11: Nuclear Jellyfish: A Novel (Serge Storms #11) (Paperback): $15.12
- #12: Gator A-Go-Go: A Novel (Serge Storms #12) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.24
- #13: Electric Barracuda: A Novel (Serge Storms #13) (Paperback): $13.59
- #14: When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State (Serge Storms #14) (Paperback): $14.44
- #15: Pineapple Grenade: A Novel (Serge Storms #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $23.13
- #16: The Riptide Ultra-Glide: A Novel (Serge Storms #16) (Paperback): $14.23
- #17: Tiger Shrimp Tango Lib/E (Serge Storms #17) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #18: Tiger Shrimp Tango: A Novel (Serge Storms #18) (Paperback): $17.84
- #20: Coconut Cowboy: A Novel (Serge Storms #20) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #21: Clownfish Blues: A Novel (Serge Storms #21) (Large Print / Paperback): $24.02
- #22: No Sunscreen for the Dead: A Novel (Serge Storms #22) (Hardcover): $25.64
- #23: Naked Came the Florida Man: A Novel (Serge Storms #23) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.49
- #24: Tropic of Stupid: A Novel (Serge Storms #24) (Paperback): $13.59
- #25: Mermaid Confidential: A Novel (Serge Storms #25) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.34
Bottom feeders beware: the Sunshine State’s favorite psychotic killer and lovable Floridaphile Serge Storms has found a new calling, legal eagle, and he’s going to make a killing as a crusading attorney—and star as a dashing lawyer on the big screen—in this madcap escapade from the insanely funny New York Times bestselling author Tim Dorsey.
When it comes to swimming with the sharks, there is no bigger kahuna than Serge Storms. Binging on a marathon of legal movies set in Florida, Serge finds his calling: the law. Never mind law school or that degree, Serge becomes a freelance fixer—wildcat paralegal and pilgrim to the hallowed places where legal classics of the big screen such as Body Heat, Cool Hand Luke, and Absence of Malice were filmed practically in his own backyard.
One of Serge’s old flames, young lawyer Brook Campanella, is also a rising star thanks to her expertise in the field of foreclosure law. Ruthless at taking down the greedy banksters kicking people out of their homes, she lands a major class-action lawsuit, and wins big. The opposition is determined to shut her down and they’ll go to extreme lengths to do it.
Luckily for her, Serge has been hired to do some investigative legwork on the case. There's nothing he likes better than saving a damsel in distress, especially when it means kicking a bunch of shyster butt. The mayhem comes to a hilarious head at the Key West courthouse, at the height of the island’s raucous Fantasy Fest street carnival, and no one, including Serge, will ever be the same.
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of twenty-four novels: Tropic of Stupid, Naked Came the Florida Man, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Pope of Palm Beach, Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, When Elves Attack, Pineapple Grenade, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Florida.
“Serge A. Storms is still going strong. ... Brilliantly funny. ... Dorsey’s razor sharp wit skewers human foibles and follies.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Serge A. Storms may prove to be the voice of Florida. ... Shark Skin Suite is a jaunt around every part of Florida, showing the hidden spots and the events that have earned the Sunshine State the ‘only in Florida’ reference.” — Florida Sun-Sentinel