Christmas Stories: Reillustrated Edition: A Christmas Holiday Book for Kids (Little House Chapter Book #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Little House Chapter Book series.
- #1: The Adventures of Laura & Jack: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #1) (Paperback): $5.94
- #2: Pioneer Sisters (Little House Chapter Book #2) (Paperback): $5.33
- #3: Animal Adventures: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #3) (Paperback): $6.64
- #4: Laura & Nellie: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #4) (Paperback): $6.64
- #6: School Days: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #6) (Paperback): $4.24
- #10: Christmas Stories (Little House Chapter Books: Laura (Prebound) #10) (Prebound): $15.96
Join the original pioneer girl in this Little House chapter book, adapted for younger readers from Laura Ingalls Wilder’s beloved classics.
Illustrated with beautiful new black-and-white artwork, this repackaged edition includes bonus material such as games, activities, and more!
For Laura Ingalls, Christmas means good things to eat, visits from friends, and special gifts to give and receive. As Laura grows up, every Christmas is better than the one before.
About the Author
Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867–1957) was born in a log cabin in the Wisconsin woods. With her family, she pioneered throughout America’s heartland during the 1870s and 1880s, finally settling in Dakota Territory. She married Almanzo Wilder in 1885; their only daughter, Rose, was born the following year. The Wilders moved to Rocky Ridge Farm at Mansfield, Missouri, in 1894, where they established a permanent home. After years of farming, Laura wrote the first of her beloved Little House books in 1932. The nine Little House books are international classics. Her writings live on into the twenty-first century as America’s quintessential pioneer story.