Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
BRICKWORKING FROM "A-Z" . . .FOR NOVICES TO EXPERIENCED PROS
Whether you're a homeowner wanting to do your own repairs, a trade apprentice seeking to sharpen your skills, or a veteran craftsman or contractor with years of experience, you'll turn to this complete guide to bricklaying again and again. There is no more comprehensive or up-to-date reference available on the subject.
Written by a pro with over 25 years in the field, Bricklaying features:
* Over 560 technical drawings and diagrams illustrating technique and clear text that guides you every step of the way
* Skill-building projects with start-to-finish instructions
* Electricity and plumbing integration in brick construction
* Solutions and preventive methods for high-wind concerns in cavity brickwork
* Table for calculating how many bricks are needed for a job
* Brick design for handicapped
* Engineering properties
* Essential topics such as damp-proofing, repairing and carcking mortor, window and door cutting, cleaning brick, and much more
An insider's guide to every facet of the world of brickwork.
About the Author
PETER CARTWRIGHT of Queensland, Australia, completed a two-year apprenticeship program in 1975 that required residential, high-rise, ornamental, arch and church, and commercial construction mastery. He earned the title Apprentice of the Year in 1975 and upon completion of the program began his own business which continues to this day.