Stealing Bradford (Carter House Girls #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Carter House Girls series.
- #1: Mixed Bags (Carter House Girls #1) (Paperback): $9.49
- #3: Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) (Paperback): $9.49
- #4: Viva Vermont! (Carter House Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.49
- #5: Lost in Las Vegas (Carter House Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.49
- #6: New York Debut (Carter House Girls #6) (Paperback): $9.49
- #7: Spring Breakdown (Carter House Girls #7) (Paperback): $9.49
- #8: Last Dance (Carter House Girls #8) (Paperback): $9.49
With six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one '60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and huge personalities ... and you've got the Carter House Girls.
As school begins, it becomes clear some of the Carter House girls are determined to make their mark. Eliza and Taylor quickly start moving up the social ranks, and Eliza begins seeing Harry, the son of one of the richest families in Crescent Cover. When Taylor decides to put the moves on Bradford, Rhiannon's cute jock boyfriend, Rhiannon is shocked and hurt. The girls in the house begin to take sides, and as mistakes and made and feelings hurt, some girls' ability to forgive and forget will be severely tested.