Mixed Bags (Carter House Girls #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Carter House Girls series.
- #2: Stealing Bradford (Carter House Girls #2) (Paperback): $9.49
- #3: Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) (Paperback): $9.49
- #4: Viva Vermont! (Carter House Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.49
- #5: Lost in Las Vegas (Carter House Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.49
- #6: New York Debut (Carter House Girls #6) (Paperback): $9.49
- #7: Spring Breakdown (Carter House Girls #7) (Paperback): $9.49
- #8: Last Dance (Carter House Girls #8) (Paperback): $9.49
With six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one '60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and huge personalities ... and you've got the Carter House Girls.
When her mom died, DJ was forced to move in with her grandmother, internationally famous '60s fashion model Katherine Carter. Now Mrs. Carter's opened a boarding home for young ladies, and DJ--who would rather wear her basketball uniform than haute couture--is sure they'll all be unbearable fashion snobs. One by one, the girls arrive and begin to figure out how to fit into this new family, getting to know each other and forming friendships. Sure, there's an aspiring diva or two, but before long, the Carter House girls are dating, fighting, laughing, shopping, and sharing clothes, purses, shoes ... not to mention their deepest secrets. DJ might not turn into the perfect little lady her grandmother has in mind, but one thing's for certain--with all these new "sisters," her life will never be the same