New York Debut (Carter House Girls #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Carter House Girls series.
- #1: Mixed Bags (Carter House Girls #1) (Paperback): $9.49
- #2: Stealing Bradford (Carter House Girls #2) (Paperback): $9.49
- #3: Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) (Paperback): $9.49
- #4: Viva Vermont! (Carter House Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.49
- #5: Lost in Las Vegas (Carter House Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.49
- #7: Spring Breakdown (Carter House Girls #7) (Paperback): $9.49
- #8: Last Dance (Carter House Girls #8) (Paperback): $9.49
With six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one '60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and huge personalities ... and you've got the Carter House Girls.
The New Year promises to be lively for the Carter House girls. The calendar page barely turns before the girls are forced to confront a whole load of difficulties. Mrs. Carter is determined to push the girls as receive the opportunity to participate in the high-stakes Spring Fashion Week in New York City. Competition soon flares from all directions as the girls vie for top billing, premium outfits, and attention from certain guys. Stresses mount, and some personal challenges grow into serious problems. Will the girls survive the big city experience and the even bigger trials that come along with it?