Spring Breakdown (Carter House Girls #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Carter House Girls series.
- #1: Mixed Bags (Carter House Girls #1) (Paperback): $9.49
- #2: Stealing Bradford (Carter House Girls #2) (Paperback): $9.49
- #3: Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) (Paperback): $9.49
- #4: Viva Vermont! (Carter House Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.49
- #5: Lost in Las Vegas (Carter House Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.49
- #6: New York Debut (Carter House Girls #6) (Paperback): $9.49
- #8: Last Dance (Carter House Girls #8) (Paperback): $9.49
With six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one '60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and huge personalities ... and you've got the Carter House Girls.
The six Carter house girls plan to join Mrs. Carter in Florida for a "quiet" spring break, but quiet is impossible when all their guy friends stay in a condo nearby. Focused on her newfound faith and sobriety, Taylor is trying to behave, but Eliza has no such intention. In an attempt to win her ex, Harry, back, Eliza continues to push the envelope, and her partying spins out of control. When Eliza goes missing, everyone is left worried and afraid for her safety. Will Eliza wake up and see that her life is built on sinking sand? Or will this quicksand claim her instead?