Last Dance (Carter House Girls #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Carter House Girls series.
- #1: Mixed Bags (Carter House Girls #1) (Paperback): $9.49
- #2: Stealing Bradford (Carter House Girls #2) (Paperback): $9.49
- #3: Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) (Paperback): $9.49
- #4: Viva Vermont! (Carter House Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.49
- #5: Lost in Las Vegas (Carter House Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.49
- #6: New York Debut (Carter House Girls #6) (Paperback): $9.49
- #7: Spring Breakdown (Carter House Girls #7) (Paperback): $9.49
With six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one '60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and huge personalities ... and you've got the Carter House Girls.
With graduation looming, the Carter House girls are struggling with college visits, prom dress warfare, and relationships that are going from bad to worse. Mrs. Carter ups the stress level by planning a typical over-the-top Mother's Day fashion show, and things get tense when the designer favors certain models. Through it all, surprises are in store for each girl as their time at Carter House comes to an end. As final good-byes approach, some friendships will deepen while others crumble. Will the girls resolve old differences or part ways as enemies?