Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel (Large Print / Paperback)
List Price: $19.99
Our Price: $17.79
(Save: $2.20 11%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Maximum Ride series.
- #1: The Angel Experiment: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $9.34
- #2: Hawk: City of the Dead (Maximum Ride: Hawk #2) (Paperback): $10.19
- #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $9.34
- #4: The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.19
- #5: Max: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.19
- #6: Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.57
- #8: Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure (Paperback): $10.19
- #9: Maximum Ride Forever (Paperback): $10.19
- #10: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 10 (Paperback): $11.04
In the seventh book in the bestselling series, evil scientists are still trying to convince Max that she needs to save the world, this time by providing the genetic link in speeding up the pace of evolution. Worse, they're trying to convince her that her perfect mate is Dylan, the newest addition to the flock. The problem is that, despite herself, Max is starting to believe it.
Fang travels the country collecting his own gang of evolved humans, but the two separate flocks must unite to defeat a frightening doomsday cult whose motto is Save the Planet: Kill the Humans. And this time, the true heroine, for once, might just be little Angel.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.