Gossip Girl: Because I'm Worth it: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback)
List Price: $14.99
Our Price: $13.34
(Save: $1.65 11%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Gossip Girl series.
- #1: Gossip Girl: The Carlyles (Paperback): $13.34
- #2: Gossip Girl: You Know You Love Me: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $9.34
- #3: Gossip Girl: The Carlyles: Take a Chance on Me (Paperback): $9.89
- #5: Gossip Girl: I Like It Like That: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $11.56
- #6: Gossip Girl: You're the One That I Want: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.34
- #7: Gossip Girl: Nobody Does It Better: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $12.45
- #9: Gossip Girl: Only In Your Dreams: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.34
- #10: Gossip Girl #10: Would I Lie to You: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $12.45
- #11: Gossip Girl: Don't You Forget About Me: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $15.12
- #12: Gossip Girl: I Will Always Love You: A Gossip Girl novel (Paperback): $17.79
The wickedly funny fourth book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series that inspired the original hit CW show and the new series coming to HBO Max's Spring 2020 launch season (alongside hit series such as Pretty Little Liars and Friends).
Everyone who's anyone in New York City is suffering from post-college-application cabin fever, and it's time to run a little wild! Could it be that Serena is smitten with Blair's stepbrother, or will the Fashion Week parties pull her away from any attempt at true love? Dan and Vanessa are mad about each other and pursuing their creative dreams...but be careful of what you wish for. Nate hits an all-time low as Blair's Yale interview with a tall, handsome alum takes an unexpected turn, and Jenny makes a new friend who gets a little too close for comfort. And just who is going to get into college early acceptance?
Wintertime has never been hotter in NYC as things steam up all over Fifth Avenue.
About the Author
Cecily von Ziegesar is the creator of the #1 bestselling Gossip Girl and #1 bestselling It Girl novels. She has always lived in New York City.