Running an Effective Investor Relations Department: A Comprehensive Guide (Wiley Corporate F&a #9) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Wiley Corporate F&a series.
- #6: Treasury Management: The Practitioner's Guide (Wiley Corporate F&a #6) (Hardcover): $99.75
- #7: Cost Reduction Analysis: Tools and Strategies (Wiley Corporate F&a #7) (Hardcover): $63.75
- #556: The New CFO Financial Leadership Manual (Wiley Corporate F&a #556) (Hardcover): $111.25
- #563: Controllers Function 4e (Wiley Corporate F&a #563) (Hardcover): $85.00
- #577: Business Ratios 3E (Wiley Corporate F&a #577) (Hardcover): $75.65
- #582: Essential Controller 2e (Wiley Corporate F&a #582) (Paperback): $53.40
The ultimate guide to investor relations
Your one-stop resource for everything pertaining to your company's dealings with the investment community, Running an Effective Investor Relations Department provides investor relations professionals with essential day-to-day information. From creating and properly communicating a company's investment story, to dealing with both the sell side and buy side of the investment community, to providing guidance, and the form and frequency of that guidance, this authoritative resource covers it all.
- Addresses every possible area of the investor relations profession
- Includes chapters covering disclosure, forward-looking statements, guidance, event management, and twenty other topics
- Other titles by Bragg: The Vest Pocket Controller, Accounting Best Practices, Sixth Edition, and Just-in-Time Accounting, Third Edition
Practical and thorough, this book offers the world-class guidance you need to effectively manage your investor relations department.
About the Author
STEVEN M. BRAGG, CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and an auditor at Deloitte & Touche. He received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine. He is also the author of Accounting Best Practices, Sixth Edition and Cost Reduction Analysis: Tools and Strategies, both published by Wiley.