1,523 ACT Practice Questions, 7th Edition: Extra Drills & Prep for an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
List Price: $20.99
Our Price: $17.84
(Save: $3.15 15%)
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, with The Princeton Review! This revised 7th edition of our popular ACT practice question compendium contains 1,523 practice problems to help familiarize you with the exam, including both drills and full-length tests and detailed answers and explanations to better support your understanding of tricky problems.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• 875 additional questions (grouped by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• Bonus targeted subject drills to bolster critical ACT English and Math skills
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• In-depth answer explanations that help you learn by exploring every answer choice
• Powerful techniques from The Princeton Review’s repertoire that will help you work quickly and efficiently
• Solid fundamentals that lay the groundwork for your test-taking experience
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills that allow you to customize a study plan
• Essay checklist to help you write a high-scoring response for the newest essay prompts
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.