The Complete College Planner: How to Navigate Your Journey to College from Start to Finish (College Admissions Guides) (Diary)
List Price: $17.99
Our Price: $17.09
(Save: $0.90 5%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
COLLEGE PLANNING MADE EASY. Navigate the road to college with confidence with this handy, spiral-bound organizer that guides you through the process of college selection, application, and admission!
At The Princeton Review, we know college admissions is stressful. It’s difficult to keep track of all the moving parts and deadlines—and challenging to just plain stay motivated.
That’s why we’ve filled this planner with stress-free activities and a step-by-step guide to what you need to think about as you plan for college. Packed with checklists, calendars, and other organizational aids to help you navigate this exciting journey, THE COMPLETE COLLEGE PLANNER is a unique aid that includes tools such as:
• Questionnaires to help you focus on your most unique qualities
• An interactive academic calendar to track your hard work
• Brainstorming activities to help you gather information for your college applications
• A roadmap to effective campus visits, so you don’t waste a second of your trip
• Reference areas to store accomplishments and potential recommenders
Amidst much more, you'll find activities included that are designed to help you:
• Determine and weigh your key factors in choosing schools
• Create a "personal inventory" of your assets against school selection criteria
• Figure out which tests to take, when, and how to prep for them
• Create personalized question lists for your college visits and interviews
• Understand and optimize your school-related social media interactions
• Frame and craft your applications, including personally effective essays
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.