Dream, Build, Grow: A Female's Step-by-Step Guide for How to Start a Business (Paperback)
Entrepreneurship 101 for women: The business book every female entrepreneur needs.
Dream, Build, Grow: A Female's Step-by-Step Guide for How to Start a Business is your go-to guide to launch, plan, and grow your business so you can create a future you feel giddy to wake up to.
This book will sashay you along each step to begin your own dream business and help you fashion your new lifestyle of freedom like a breath of fresh air.
In Dream, Build, Grow, entrepreneurial hype girl, serial entrepreneur, and MBA Francie Hinrichsen provides realistic, achievable, and step-by-step guidance to start your business. After realizing women could thrive with the right support and plan, Hinrichsen created an entrepreneurship community that gives women the confidence and coaching to start and succeed at business. Now she shares the lessons she's learned in her own journey and in coaching women through their start-up businesses.
This guide overflows with thought-provoking questions, action steps, practical guidance, business bestie encouragement, checklists, real life examples, and "oops, don't make my mistake" insight so you can write the start-up story of your dream company.
Dream, Build, Grow can help you:
- Discover six simple phases for how to build your dream business successfully
- Gain insider guidance for introducing your business to the world
- Articulate the dream on your heart and connect it to how you're uniquely wired
- Uncover strategies successful businesses use to become and remain profitable
- Research your business idea so you don't waste time or energy
- Ensure your business has longevity so you can create a life of impact
- Create key building blocks for the foundation of your business
With an abundant suite of resources, this essential business guide is designed for the fierce woman who needs just the right guidance and encouragement to say yes to a beautiful journey of entrepreneurship. It's a tool you can refer to again and again as your company grows and thrives.
It's time to leave the fear of the unknown behind so you can create your dream business. Let's begin.