Guild Boss (A Harmony Novel #15) (Hardcover)
List Price: $27.00
Our Price: $22.95
(Save: $4.05 15%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the A Harmony Novel series.
- #2: After Dark (A Harmony Novel #2) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #3: After Glow (A Harmony Novel #3) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #4: Ghost Hunter (A Harmony Novel #4) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #5: Silver Master (A Harmony Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #6: Dark Light (A Harmony Novel #6) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #7: Obsidian Prey (A Harmony Novel #7) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #8: Midnight Crystal: Book Three in the Dreamlight Trilogy (A Harmony Novel #8) (Mass Market): $6.79
- #9: Canyons of Night: Book Three of the Looking Glass Trilogy (A Harmony Novel #9) (Mass Market): $6.79
- #10: The Lost Night (A Harmony Novel #10) (Mass Market): $6.79
- #11: Deception Cove (A Harmony Novel #11) (Mass Market): $6.79
- #12: The Hot Zone (A Harmony Novel #12) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #13: Siren's Call (A Harmony Novel #13) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #14: Illusion Town (A Harmony Novel #14) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #16: Sweetwater and the Witch (A Harmony Novel #16) (Hardcover): $23.80
Welcome to Illusion Town on the colony world of Harmony—like Las Vegas on Earth, but way more weird.
Living in this new, alien world doesn’t stop the settlers from trying to re-create what they’ve left behind. Case in point—weddings are still the highlight of any social calendar. But it’s the after-party that turns disastrous for Lucy Bell. Kidnapped and drugged as she leaves the party, she manages to escape—only to find herself lost in the mysterious, alien underground maze of glowing green tunnels beneath Illusion Town. She’s been surviving on determination and cold pizza, scavenged for her by a special dust bunny, when help finally shows up.
Gabriel Jones is the Ghost Hunter sent to rescue her, but escaping the underground ruins isn’t the end of her troubles—it’s only the beginning. With no rational reason for her abduction, and her sole witness gone on another assignment for the Guild, whispers start circulating that Lucy made it all up. Soon her life unravels until she has nothing left but her pride. The last thing she expects is for Gabriel Jones to come back to town for her.
The Lucy that Gabriel finds is not the same woman he rescued, the one who looked at him as if he were her hero. This Lucy is sharp, angry, and more than a little cynical—instead of awe, she treats him with extreme caution. But a killer is still hunting her, and there aren’t a lot of options when it comes to heroes. Despite her wariness, Gabriel is also the one person who believes Lucy—after all, he was there. He’s determined to help clear her reputation, no matter what it takes. And as the new Guild Boss, his word is law, even in the lawlessness of Illusion Town.
About the Author
Jayne Castle, the author of Illusion Town, Siren's Call, The Hot Zone, Deception Cove, The Lost Night, Canyons of Night, Midnight Crystal, Obsidian Prey, Dark Light, Silver Master, Ghost Hunter, After Glow, and After Dark, is a pseudonym for Jayne Ann Krentz, the author of more than fifty New York Times bestsellers. She writes contemporary romantic suspense novels under the Krentz name, as well as historical novels under the pseudonym Amanda Quick.
“Tinged with just a kiss of romantic suspense, the novel’s seamless blend of past, present, and future sensibilities and familiar yet otherworldly backdrop are more than enough to tantalize. Add in frequent humor, and one incorrigible dust bunny with a penchant for pizza, and readers will fall in love.”—Publishers Weekly
“Castle expertly finesses the quicksilver pacing and danger-infused plot while displaying her mastery of dryly humorous dialogue and simmering sexual chemistry. A pizza-eating dust bunny and clever nods to her previous books add another layer of fun to the story, and a tantalizing twist at the end hints at reading pleasures yet to come.”—Booklist, starred review
“Romance, mystery, and dust bunnies abound in this solid addition to a long-running series.”—Kirkus Reviews