A Perilous Alliance (Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover)
List Price: $36.95
Our Price: $31.41
(Save: $5.54 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery series.
- #10: Queen's Bounty (Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery #10) (Paperback): $15.26
- #11: A Rescue for a Queen (Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery #11) (Large Print / Hardcover): $31.41
- #12: A Traitor's Tears (Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery #12) (Hardcover): $28.01
- #14: The Heretic's Creed (Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $28.01
- #15: A Deadly Betrothal (Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $28.01
Widow Ursula Blanchard is urged to remarry for the sake of Queen and Country in this latest enthralling historical adventure January, 1576. After three husbands, widow Ursula Blanchard has no desire to marry again. However, she is not in a position to refuse when Sir Francis Walsingham decides she must wed Count Gilbert Renard, the illegitimate son of King Henri II, in order to build a strategic alliance with the French. When the Count arrives at her country home to pay court, Ursula's misgivings grow stronger. Then one of her household staff is found dead at the bottom of the stairs. An accident - or something more sinister? The disturbing chain of events that follows sees Ursula heading on a perilous journey in a race against time to prevent a national catastrophe. En route she will encounter danger, hardship, conspiracy - and murder.