Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback)
List Price: $5.99
Our Price: $5.09
(Save: $0.90 15%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody and Friends: Jessica Finch in Pig Trouble (Paperback): $5.09
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $5.09
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback): $5.09
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.09
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.09
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback): $5.09
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Paperback): $5.09
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.09
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.09
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.09
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Paperback): $5.09
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.09
- #14: Judy Moody and Friends: Izzy Azumi, F.D.O. (Future Dog Owner) (Paperback): $5.09
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Paperback): $5.09
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
Good moods, bad moods, can't-stand-Jessica-Finch moods. Judy Moody is back with her many hilarious moods.
Fans of JUDY MOODY already know that Judy has a mood for every occasion—and this time Judy is in a jealous mood. Jealous of classmate Jessica Finch, that is, who gets her picture on the front page of the newspaper. When Judy sets off in pursuit of her own fame and happiness, watch out! She's so determined, she just might find it, or she might merely become more INFAMOUS than ever. Her latest adventures are sure to put readers in a very Judy Moody mood!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of two Sisters Club stories and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of THE DOT, ISH, SO FEW OF ME, THE NORTH STAR, and ROSE'S GARDEN. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
This quick-paced story offers plenty of humor as it addresses the common feeling of jealousy.
Funny black-and-white cartoons appear throughout. Dialogue is right on target for the character's age and feelings.
—School Library Journal
This sequel to JUDY MOODY handily matches the original in zip and wit...Even Judy could spell two words that describe both the plot and its heroine: f-r-e-s-h and f-u-n-n-y. Here's to her quick return.
—Publishers Weekly, starred review
New chapter book readers will enjoy watching Judy's moods, and the ensuing complications, unfold.
Everything about these Judy Moody books - from the liberally illustrated, spaciously designed, accessible format to the believability of Judy's third-grade worldview - spells G-O-O-D N-E-W-S for early chapter book readers.
—Horn Book, The