Judy Moody Goes to College (Hardcover)
List Price: $16.99
Our Price: $14.44
(Save: $2.55 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Paperback): $5.09
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $14.44
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Hardcover): $14.44
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Hardcover): $11.04
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $5.09
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Hardcover): $14.44
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Hardcover): $11.04
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.09
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $11.04
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.09
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $11.04
- #13: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody and the Missing Mood Ring (Hardcover): $12.74
- #14: Judy Moody and Friends: Izzy Azumi, F.D.O. (Future Dog Owner) (Hardcover): $12.74
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $13.59
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
It's her funniest adventure yet! A few sessions with a college-age math tutor turn Judy into a jargon-spouting polygon princess. Crucial!
Judy Moody is in a mood. Not a good mood. And definitely NOT a math mood. The substitute teacher in Class 3T thinks Judy's math skills need improving. So Judy has to start meeting with a math tutor. Does this mean flash cards? Does this mean baby games? Does this mean school on weekends? But when Judy meets her tutor — a sick-awesome college student with an uber-funky sense of style — and gets a glimpse of college life, Judy's bad math-i-tude turns into a radical glad-i-tude. Pretty soon, Judy's not only acing her math class; she's owning it. Time to say good-bye to Judy Moody, old skool third-grader, and say hello to Miss College! Small-tall upside-down backward non-fat capp with extra whip, anyone?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the author of the award-winning Judy Moody series as well as a companion series starring Judy's brother, Stink. She is also the author of the novel The Sisters Club, as well as Ant and Honey Bee, illustrated by Brian Karas. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of all the Judy Moody and Stink books. He is also the author-illustrator of the picture books The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, and The North Star. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Penned with expression and verve, Reynolds’ ink drawings illustrate this amusing addition to the Judy Moody series.
Another stellar episode in the ever-entertaining <I>Judy Moody</I> series…Dynamo Judy's voice is pitch-perfect…Her escapades with the inspired Chloe will surely stir readers' imaginations, even as they devour the story.