Judy Moody Saves the World! (Hardcover)
List Price: $16.99
Our Price: $14.44
(Save: $2.55 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Paperback): $5.09
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $14.44
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Hardcover): $11.04
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $5.09
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Hardcover): $14.44
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Hardcover): $11.04
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Hardcover): $14.44
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.09
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $11.04
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.09
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $11.04
- #13: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody and the Missing Mood Ring (Hardcover): $12.74
- #14: Judy Moody and Friends: Izzy Azumi, F.D.O. (Future Dog Owner) (Hardcover): $12.74
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $13.59
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
Judy Moody did not set out to save the world.
She set out to win a contest.
It all started with the Crazy-Strip contest — and the dream that she, Judy Moody, might one day see her very own adhesive-bandage design covering the scraped knees of thousands. But when her "Heal the World" motif merits only an honorable mention, Judy Moody realizes it’s time to set her sights on something bigger. Class 3T is studying the environment, and Judy is amazed to learn about the destruction of the rain forest, the endangered species (not) in her own backyard, and her own family’s crummy recycling habits. Now she’s in a mood to whip the planet into shape — or her name isn’t Judy Monarch Moody!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the author of the award-winning Judy Moody series as well as a companion series starring Judy's brother, Stink. She is also the author of the novel The Sisters Club, as well as Ant and Honey Bee, illustrated by Brian Karas. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of all the Judy Moody and Stink books. He is also the author-illustrator of the picture books The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, and The North Star. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
This charming read features characteristically snappy, humorous prose; expressive, witty, black-and-white illustrations; and some great ideas for classroom or home projects.
The engaging tale is a triumph for Judy and her creator.
The funny book affirms that kids everywhere can make a difference.
—Yellow Brick Road
JUDY MOODY SAVES THE WORLD! is cleverly written, and its heroine is an appealing and very real third grader.
—The Five Owls (starred review)
Judy's growing corps of fans will crow 'Rare!' right along with her.
With her deliciously quirky humor and her vivid characters, Megan McDonald gives her audience a wonderful reading experience. “ROAR!” for Judy Moody!
—Looking Glass Review