Confessor: Sword of Truth (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Sword of Truth series.
- #1: Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #2: Stone of Tears: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #3: Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #4: Temple of the Winds: Book Four of The Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #5: Soul of the Fire: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #6: Faith of the Fallen: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #7: The Pillars of Creation: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $7.64
- #8: Naked Empire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #9: Chainfire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #10: Phantom: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #13: The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth #13) (Compact Disc): $14.24
- #14: Severed Souls (Sword of Truth #14) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #15: Warheart (Sword of Truth #15) (Compact Disc): $18.99
Terry Goodkind's bestselling, epic fantasy series Sword of Truth continues with Confessor.
Descending into darkness, about to be overwhelmed by evil, those people still free are powerless to stop the coming dawn of a savage new world, while Richard faces the guilt of knowing that he must let it happen. Alone, he must bear the weight of a sin he dare not confess to the one person he loves…and has lost.
Join Richard and Kahlan in the concluding novel of one of the most remarkable and memorable journeys ever written. It started with one rule, and will end with the rule of all rules, the rule unwritten, the rule unspoken since the dawn of history.
When next the sun rises, the world will be forever changed.
About the Author
Terry Goodkind (1948-2020) is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His books include the multi-volume epic fantasy Sword of Truth series -- beginning with Wizard’s First Rule, the basis for the television show Legend of the Seeker -- and related series Richard and Kahlan and The Nicci Chronicles.
Goodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school. Alongside a career in wildlife art, he was also a cabinetmaker and a violin maker, and did restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world. In the 1990s he relocated to Nevada, where, when not writing novels, he was a racing-car enthusiast.
“Makes an indelible impact.” —Publishers Weekly on Faith of the Fallen
“Few writers have Goodkind's power of creation…a phenomenal piece of imaginative writing, exhaustive in its scope and riveting in its detail.” —Publishing News on Temple of the Winds
“Highly recommended.” —San Diego Union Tribune on Temple of the Winds
“Goodkind's greatest triumph: the ability to introduce immediately identifiable characters. His heroes, like us, are not perfect. Instead, each is flawed in ways that strengthen, rather than weaken their impact.” —SFX on Blood of the Fold