Navigators of Dune: Book Three of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Dune series.
- #1: Dune: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover): $34.00
- #2: Dune: House Atreides Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $21.24
- #3: Children of Dune (Paperback): $8.49
- #4: God Emperor of Dune (Paperback): $15.30
- #5: Heretics of Dune (Paperback): $15.30
- #6: Chapterhouse: Dune (Paperback): $15.30
- #7: The Winds of Dune: Book Two of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $9.34
- #8: Sisterhood of Dune: Book One of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.34
- #9: Mentats of Dune: Book Two of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $8.49
- #11: Sands of Dune: Novellas from the Worlds of Dune (Hardcover): $22.09
A New York Times bestseller, Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson's Navigators of Dune is the climactic finale of the Great Schools of Dune trilogy, set 10,000 years before Frank Herbert's classic Dune.
The story line tells the origins of the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood and its breeding program, the human-computer Mentats, and the Navigators (the Spacing Guild), as well as a crucial battle for the future of the human race, in which reason faces off against fanaticism. These events have far-reaching consequences that will set the stage for Dune, millennia later.
About the Author
Brian Herbert, son of Frank Herbert, wrote the definitive biography of his father, Dreamer of Dune, which was a Hugo Award finalist. Brian is president of the company managing the legacy of Frank Herbert and is an executive producer of the motion picture Dune, as well as of the TV series Dune: The Sisterhood. He is the author or coauthor of more than forty-five books, including multiple New York Times bestsellers, has been nominated for the Nebula Award, and is always working on several projects at once. He and his wife, Jan, have traveled to all seven continents, and in 2019, they took a trip to Budapest to observe the filming of Dune.
Kevin J. Anderson has written dozens of national bestsellers and has been nominated for the Hugo Award, the Nebula Award, the Bram Stoker Award, and the SFX Readers' Choice Award. His critically acclaimed original novels include the ambitious space opera series The Saga of Seven Suns, including The Dark Between the Stars, as well as Wake the Dragon epic fantasy trilogy, the Terra Incognita fantasy epic with its two accompanying rock CDs. He also set the Guinness-certified world record for the largest single-author book signing, and was recently inducted into the Colorado Authors’ Hall of Fame.