This Heart of Mine (Whiskey Creek #8) (Mass Market Paperbound)
List Price: $7.99
Our Price: $7.59
(Save: $0.40 5%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Whiskey Creek series.
- #1: When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.59
- #2: When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.59
- #3: When Summer Comes (Whiskey Creek #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.59
- #4: Home to Whiskey Creek (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #5: Take Me Home for Christmas (Whiskey Creek #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.64
- #6: Come Home to Me (Whiskey Creek #6) (Compact Disc): $20.49
- #7: The Heart of Christmas (Whiskey Creek #7) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.54
- #9: A Winter Wedding (Whiskey Creek #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.54
- #10: Discovering You (Whiskey Creek #10) (Compact Disc): $19.99
With starred reviews from Booklist ("Potently emotional, powerfully life-affirming") and Library Journal ("Another engrossing addition to Novak's addictive series"), this is a Whiskey Creek book you don't want to miss
As the daughter of a hoarder, Phoenix Fuller had a tough childhood. So when the handsome, popular Riley Stinson became her boyfriend in high school, she finally felt as though she had something to be proud of. Phoenix was desperate not to lose him--especially once she found out she was pregnant. Yes, she might have acted a bit obsessive when he broke up with her. But she did not run down the girl he started dating next.
Unfortunately, there was no way to prove her innocence. Now, after serving her time in prison, Phoenix has been released. All she wants to do is return to Whiskey Creek and get to know her son. But Jacob's father isn't exactly welcoming.
Riley doesn't trust Phoenix, doesn't want her in Jacob's life. He is, however, ready to find someone to love. And he wants a good mother for his son. He has no idea that he's about to find both...