Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Sword of Truth series.
- #2: Stone of Tears: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #3: Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #4: Temple of the Winds: Book Four of The Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #5: Soul of the Fire: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #6: Faith of the Fallen: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $7.64
- #7: The Pillars of Creation: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $7.64
- #8: Naked Empire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #9: Chainfire (Sword of Truth (Audio) #9) (Compact Disc): $23.74
- #10: Phantom: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #11: Confessor (Sword of Truth (Audio) #11) (MP3 CD): $14.24
- #13: The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth #13) (Compact Disc): $14.24
- #15: Warheart (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
Millions of readers the world over have been held spellbound by this valiant tale vividly told.
Now, enter Terry Goodkind's world, the world of the Sword of Truth.
In the aftermath of the brutal murder of his father, a mysterious woman, Kahlan Amnell, appears in Richard Cypher's forest sanctuary seeking help ... and more. His world, his very beliefs, are shattered when ancient debts come due with thundering violence.
In their darkest hour, hunted relentlessly, tormented by treachery and loss, Kahlan calls upon Richard to reach beyond his sword-- to invoke within himself something more noble. Neither knows that the rules of battle have just changed ... or that their time has run out.
Wizard's First Rule is the beginning. One book. One Rule. Witness the birth of a legend.
About the Author
Terry Goodkind is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His books include the eleven-volume Sword of Truth series, beginning with Wizard’s First Rule, the basis for the television show Legend of the Seeker. Goodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school. Alongside a career in wildlife art, he has also been a cabinetmaker and a violin maker, and he has done restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world -- each with its own story to tell, he says. While continuing to maintain the northeastern home he built with his own hands, in recent years he and his wife Jeri have created a second home in the desert Southwest, where he now spends the majority of his time.
“Wonderfully creative, seamless, and stirring.” —Kirkus Reviews