Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Sword of Truth series.
- #1: Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #2: Stone of Tears: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #4: Temple of the Winds: Book Four of The Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #5: Soul of the Fire: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #6: Faith of the Fallen: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #7: The Pillars of Creation: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $7.64
- #8: Naked Empire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #9: Chainfire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #10: Phantom: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #11: Confessor: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #13: The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth #13) (Compact Disc): $14.24
- #14: Severed Souls (Sword of Truth #14) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #15: Warheart (Sword of Truth #15) (Compact Disc): $18.99
An Epic of Two Worlds
In a world as rich and real as our own, Richard Rahl and Kahlan Amnell stand against the ancient forces which besiege the New World-- forces so terrible that when last they threatened, they could only be withstood by sealing off the Old World from whence they came. Now the barrier has been breached, and the New World is again beset by their evil power.
War and treachery plague the world, and only Richard and Kahlan can save it from an armageddon of unimaginable savagery and destruction.
In Blood of the Fold, Terry Goodkind, author of the brilliant bestsellers Wizard's First Rule and Stone of Tears, has created his most masterful epic yet, a sumptuous feast of magic and excitement replete with the wonders of his unique fantasy vision.
About the Author
Terry Goodkind (1948-2020) is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His books include the multi-volume epic fantasy Sword of Truth series -- beginning with Wizardâ€™s First Rule, the basis for the television show Legend of the Seeker -- and related series Richard and Kahlan and The Nicci Chronicles.
Goodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school. Alongside a career in wildlife art, he was also a cabinetmaker and a violin maker, and did restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world. In the 1990s he relocated to Nevada, where, when not writing novels, he was a racing-car enthusiast.
"A complex epic fantasy that crackles with vigor and magical derring-do."--Publishers Weekly