Soul of the Fire: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Sword of Truth series.
- #1: Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #2: Stone of Tears: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #3: Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #4: Temple of the Winds: Book Four of The Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #6: Faith of the Fallen: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $7.64
- #7: The Pillars of Creation: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $7.64
- #8: Naked Empire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #9: Chainfire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #10: Phantom: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #11: Confessor: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #13: The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth #13) (Compact Disc): $14.24
- #15: Warheart (Sword of Truth #15) (Compact Disc): $18.99
Richard Rahl has traveled far from his roots as a simple woods guide. Emperor of the D'Haran Empire, war wizard, the Seeker of Truth--none of these roles mean as much to him as his newest: husband to his beloved Kahlan Amnell, Mother Confessor of the Midlands.
But their wedding day is the key that unlocks a spell sealed away long ago in a faraway country. Now a deadly power pours forth that threatens to turn the world into a lifeless waste.
Separated from the Sword of Truth and stripped of their magic, Richard and Kahlan must journey across the Midlands to discover a dark secret from the past and a trap that could tear them apart forever. For their fate has become inextricably entwined with that of the Midlands--and there's no place so dangerous as a world without magic...in Terry Goodkind's spellbinding Soul of the Fire.
About the Author
Terry Goodkind (1948-2020) is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His books include the multi-volume epic fantasy Sword of Truth series -- beginning with Wizard’s First Rule, the basis for the television show Legend of the Seeker -- and related series Richard and Kahlan and The Nicci Chronicles.
Goodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school. Alongside a career in wildlife art, he was also a cabinetmaker and a violin maker, and did restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world. In the 1990s he relocated to Nevada, where, when not writing novels, he was a racing-car enthusiast.
“Goodkind's ingenious world building will keep readers captivated.” —Publishers Weekly