Faith of the Fallen: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Sword of Truth series.
- #1: Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #2: Stone of Tears: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #3: Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #4: Temple of the Winds: Book Four of The Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #5: Soul of the Fire: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $8.49
- #7: The Pillars of Creation: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $7.64
- #8: Naked Empire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #9: Chainfire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #10: Phantom: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #11: Confessor: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.49
- #13: The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth #13) (Compact Disc): $14.24
- #14: Severed Souls (Sword of Truth #14) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #15: Warheart (Sword of Truth #15) (Compact Disc): $18.99
Terry Goodkind author of the enormously popular Sword of Truth novels, has forged perhaps his best novel yet in Faith of the Fallen, pitting Richard Rahl and Kahlan Amnell against threats to the freedom of the world that will take them to opposite ends of the world to defeat the forces of chaos and anarchy.
Emperor Jagang is rising once again in the Old World and Richard must face him, on his own turf. Richard heads into the Old World with Cara, the Mord-Sith, while his beloved Kahlan remains behind. Unwilling to heed an ancient prophecy, Kahlan raises an army and goes into battle against forces threatening armed insurrection in the Midlands.
Separated and fighting for their lives, Richard and Kahlan will be tested to the utmost.
About the Author
Terry Goodkind (1948-2020) is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His books include the multi-volume epic fantasy Sword of Truth series -- beginning with Wizard’s First Rule, the basis for the television show Legend of the Seeker -- and related series Richard and Kahlan and The Nicci Chronicles.
Goodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school. Alongside a career in wildlife art, he was also a cabinetmaker and a violin maker, and did restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world. In the 1990s he relocated to Nevada, where, when not writing novels, he was a racing-car enthusiast.
“Notable for its engaging secondary characters, the novel also evinces flashes of sly wit, as when an evil Chime takes the form of a menacing chicken. ...Goodkind's ingenious world-building will keep readers captivated by the latest installment of his bestselling Sword of Truth series.” —Publishers Weekly