Ruth & Esther (LifeChange) (Paperback)
List Price: $11.99
Our Price: $10.19
(Save: $1.80 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Over 3 million LifeChange studies sold
See What God Will Do When You Trust Him
Can trusting God change the world? Ruth and Esther, two young women who lived 600 years apart, would both say Yes. Living in dark days, ruled by oppressive regimes, their small but significant faithfulness would play a decisive role in God's bigger plan. Ruth chose to leave her family, face hardship, and trust God, without knowing what would happen to her. Esther chose to risk her life, confront the king, and trust God, even if it cost her her life. Today, their stories still inspire believers to see what God will do when they trust Him.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God's Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of Ruth & Esther in 10 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible's historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have
About the Author
Joyce Sackett and her husband, John, have served with The Navigators for over forty years in the Netherlands, the Philippines, and Maryland. A speaker on spiritual growth and discipleship, Joyce is also the author of In God's Garden and Finding God in the Garden, a devotional calendar.