Solomon Says Devotional: 100 Days of Wisdom from the World's Wisest King (Hardcover)
If we could give our tweens one tool to mold them into strong, faithful adults, what would it be? The wisdom of the Bible. Thankfully, this wisdom is easily accessible in the book of Proverbs, written by King Solomon, the wisest man to ever live.
Solomon Says Devotional: 100 Days of Wisdom from the World’s Wisest King by Amy Parker and Sarah Humphrey offers growing, impressionable minds one hundred devotions based on priceless wisdom that is straight from King Solomon himself. This devotional:
- is written for children ages 8 to 12.
- begins with a passage from Proverbs and provides a practical and culturally relevant perspective.
- offers engaging examples that help readers see how King Solomon’s ancient wisdom applies to today’s world.
- provides short prayers and simple activities so readers can apply the teachings to their own lives.
- birthdays, holiday gift giving or as an addition to your home library
- parents and children to read together
- Sunday school discussions and small group activities
- creating meaningful conversations about the wisdom of the Bible
By offering the Proverbs in an engaging form and by showing practical ways to apply them, Solomon Says Devotional invites kids to see how ancient wisdom is still helpful, intriguing, and essential in their modern world.
About the Author
Amy Parkerha escrito más de veinte libros para niños, adolescentes y adultos, entre los que se incluyen My Christmas List (Mi lista de regalos navideños), el éxito editorial A Night Night Prayer (La oración para dormir) y dos obras ganadoras del premio editorial Christian Retailing’s Best. Amy y su esposo tienen dos hijos.
Amy Parker has written more than twenty books for children, teens, and adults including My Christmas List, the best-selling A Night Night Prayer, and two Christian Retailing’s Best award winners. Amy and her husband have two children.