Investing in Your 20s & 30s for Dummies (Paperback)
Take advantage of the decades ahead and invest in your financial future today
You may be at the stage of your life where you're still watching every penny, but you know the earlier you invest, the more time your money has to work for you. Investing in Your 20s and 30s For Dummies provides novice investors with time-tested advice, along with strategies that reflect today's market conditions. You'll get no-nonsense guidance on how to invest in stocks, bonds, funds, and even real estate--complete with definitions of all the must-know lingo. You'll also learn about the latest investment trends, including using robo-advisors to manage your portfolio, relying on apps to make fast trades, and putting your hard-earned cash in digital currencies. Armed with the knowledge and strategies in this book, you can invest wisely, monitor your progress, and avoid risking too much. Today's investing landscape is changing at record speed, and this book helps you keep up. Find information on the latest tax laws, financial lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, and popular funds for the 2020s.
- Learn the investment basics you need to get started
- Discover new tools and technologies that make it easier than ever to participate in the market
- Build a diverse portfolio that reflects your values, financial goals, and risk tolerance
- Feel more confident as you fund an investment account, choose equities or funds, and plan for the future
- Make an impact with your money by selecting socially responsible investments
- Figure out how much money to invest in employer-sponsored accounts or other retirement plans
If you're a little unsure about stepping into the world of investing, Investing in Your 20s and 30s For Dummies gives you the confidence you need to establish a smart investment strategy. Grab your copy today.
About the Author
Eric Tyson, MBA, is a bestselling personal finance author, counselor, and writer. He is the author of the national bestselling financial books Investing For Dummies, Personal Finance For Dummies, and Home Buying Kit For Dummies.