Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils in Design and Technology (Gifted and Talented) (Hardcover)
Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils in Design and Technology provides specific guidance on:
- recognizing high ability and multiple intelligences
- planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment in D&T
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils with learning difficulties (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment)
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: visits, residentials, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, link with universities, businesses and other organisations.
The book features comprehensive appendices and an accompanying downloadable resources with: useful contacts and resources, lesson plans, liaison sheets for Teaching Assistants, homework activities and monitoring sheets.
For secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, Gifted and Talented co-ordinators, SENCos and LEA advisers.