Incredibly Alice (Paperback)
List Price: $8.99
Our Price: $8.54
(Save: $0.45 5%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 23 in the Alice series.
- #1: The Agony of Alice (Paperback): $6.79
- #2: Alice in Rapture, Sort Of (Paperback): $7.59
- #3: Reluctantly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #4: All But Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #5: Alice in April (Paperback): $7.59
- #6: Alice In-Between (Paperback): $7.59
- #7: Alice the Brave (Paperback): $7.59
- #8: Alice in Lace (Paperback): $7.59
- #9: Outrageously Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #10: Achingly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #11: Alice on the Outside (Paperback): $7.59
- #12: The Grooming of Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #14: Simply Alice (Mass Market): $5.69
- #19: Dangerously Alice (Hardcover): $15.19
- #21: Intensely Alice (Hardcover): $16.14
- #22: Alice in Charge (Hardcover): $16.14
- #24: Alice on Board (Hardcover): $17.09
- #25: Now I'll Tell You Everything (Alice #25) (Paperback): $12.34
With graduation, a wedding, a pregnancy, and a college decision in store, the end of high school is harder—and more emotional—than Alice ever imagined.
It’s the last semester of senior year, and while Alice and most of her friends are out looking for prom dresses, another classmate is shopping for a wedding dress—with room enough for a baby bump. It’s strange to see someone she’s known for so long make the big leap into adulthood. “Till death do us part” won’t be coming out of Alice’s or Patrick’s lips for a long time—especially because they aren’t going to be able to even SEE each other for more than a year. Patrick is about to leave for Spain, and prom night could be the last time they’re together until the following summer! But Alice isn’t sure how “memorable” she wants to make it….
Full of the ups and downs of being a teen—and all the big and small moments along the way, Alice’s senior year is something readers have been waiting for. Will graduation feel like the end of childhood...or the beginning of something new?
About the Author
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor has written more than 135 books, including the Newbery Award–winning Shiloh and its sequels, the Alice series, Roxie and the Hooligans, and Roxie and the Hooligans at Buzzard’s Roost. She lives in Gaithersburg, Maryland. To hear from Phyllis and find out more about Alice, visit AliceMcKinley.com.