In Prior's Wood (Max Tudor Novel) (Large Print / Library Binding)
This item is backordered and not currently available. Please contact us for an estimated availability date.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Wicked Autumn: A Max Tudor Novel (Paperback): $8.49
- #3: Pagan Spring: A Max Tudor Mystery (A Max Tudor Novel #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: A Demon Summer: A Max Tudor Mystery (A Max Tudor Novel #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: The Haunted Season (Max Tudor Novels #5) (Compact Disc): $50.99
- #6: Devil's Breath: A Max Tudor Mystery (A Max Tudor Novel #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #7: In Prior's Wood: A Max Tudor Mystery (A Max Tudor Novel #7) (Paperback): $14.44
Now Vicar of St. Edwold's in Nether Monkslip, former spy Max Tudor is working on a sermon about Bathsheba when news comes that Lady Duxter has been found in a suicide pact with her young lover. Lord Duxter rallies quickly ― too quickly, it's murmured in the village. Having offered the manor house for a writers' retreat, he insists the show must go on. But when a young girl goes missing and a crime writer is targeted, DCI Cotton asks Max to lend his MI5 expertise.
About the Author
G. M. MALLIET's first St. Just mystery won the 2008 Agatha Award for Best First Novel, and was chosen by Kirkus Reviews as a best book of the year. It was nominated for many awards, including the Anthony, the Macavity, and a Left Coast Crime award for best police procedural. Her subsequent mysteries and short stories have been nominated for nearly every major crime-writing award. Critics rave that she "may be the best mystery author writing in English at the moment (along with Tana French). She's certainly the most entertaining...." (Cleveland.com). She and her husband live in the US and travel often to the UK, the setting for all her books.