All But Alice (Paperback)
List Price: $7.99
Our Price: $7.59
(Save: $0.40 5%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Alice series.
- #1: The Agony of Alice (Paperback): $6.79
- #2: Alice in Rapture, Sort Of (Paperback): $7.59
- #3: Reluctantly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #5: Alice in April (Paperback): $7.59
- #6: Alice In-Between (Paperback): $7.59
- #7: Alice the Brave (Paperback): $7.59
- #8: Alice in Lace (Paperback): $7.59
- #9: Outrageously Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #10: Achingly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #11: Alice on the Outside (Paperback): $7.59
- #12: The Grooming of Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #14: Simply Alice (Mass Market): $5.69
- #19: Dangerously Alice (Hardcover): $15.19
- #21: Intensely Alice (Hardcover): $16.14
- #22: Alice in Charge (Hardcover): $16.14
- #23: Incredibly Alice (Hardcover): $16.14
- #24: Alice on Board (Hardcover): $17.09
- #25: Now I'll Tell You Everything (Alice #25) (Paperback): $12.34
There are, Alice decides, 272 horrible things left to happen to her in her life, based on the number of really horrible things that have happened already. She figures that out after the disaster of the talent show. And she realizes that there is no way to fend them off.
But, she reasons, if you don't have a mother, maybe a sister would help. Maybe lots of sisters. A worldwide sisterhood! Sisterhood means more sympathy and less likely odds that the next horrible thing will strike when Alice is by herself. But, Sisterhood also comes with a whole new set of problems for Alice. Can she be Sisters with all three girls who want to be her brother Lester's girlfriend? In fact, how do boys fit into Universal Sisterhood at all? And how far should she you go when being part of the crowd means doing something you don't want to do?
Alice copes with life in her own way, and her solutions to her endless problems are often funny and surprisingly right.
About the Author
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor has written more than 135 books, including the Newbery Award–winning Shiloh and its sequels, the Alice series, Roxie and the Hooligans, and Roxie and the Hooligans at Buzzard’s Roost. She lives in Gaithersburg, Maryland. To hear from Phyllis and find out more about Alice, visit AliceMcKinley.com.