Alice on the Outside (Paperback)
List Price: $7.99
Our Price: $7.59
(Save: $0.40 5%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Alice series.
- #1: The Agony of Alice (Paperback): $6.79
- #2: Alice in Rapture, Sort Of (Paperback): $7.59
- #3: Reluctantly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #4: All But Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #5: Alice in April (Paperback): $7.59
- #6: Alice In-Between (Paperback): $7.59
- #7: Alice the Brave (Paperback): $7.59
- #8: Alice in Lace (Paperback): $7.59
- #9: Outrageously Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #10: Achingly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #12: The Grooming of Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #14: Simply Alice (Mass Market): $5.69
- #19: Dangerously Alice (Hardcover): $15.19
- #21: Intensely Alice (Hardcover): $16.14
- #22: Alice in Charge (Hardcover): $16.14
- #23: Incredibly Alice (Hardcover): $16.14
- #24: Alice on Board (Hardcover): $17.09
- #25: Now I'll Tell You Everything (Alice #25) (Paperback): $12.34
In this charming repackage from a beloved series, Alice doesn’t feel like fitting in.
Alice McKinley likes her life, but she senses things are changing. She gets a little bored by her best friends Elizabeth’s and Pamela’s obsession with clothes and makeup. She’s just not that interested. And though she is very interested in her boyfriend, Patrick, she’s not entirely sure how to keep their relationship going. Alice is struggling to figure out how she feels about things—and then how her feelings fits into what other people think she should be feeling.
Getting older is even trickier than Alice thought—is she ready for the challenge? As Alice stumbles her way through the minefield of early adolescence, there are plenty of bumps, giggles, and surprises along the way. Every girl should grow up with Alice, and with this irresistible new look, a whole new generation will want to.
About the Author
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor has written more than 135 books, including the Newbery Award–winning Shiloh and its sequels, the Alice series, Roxie and the Hooligans, and Roxie and the Hooligans at Buzzard’s Roost. She lives in Gaithersburg, Maryland. To hear from Phyllis and find out more about Alice, visit AliceMcKinley.com.