Now I'll Tell You Everything (Alice #25) (Paperback)
List Price: $12.99
Our Price: $12.34
(Save: $0.65 5%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 25 in the Alice series.
- #1: The Agony of Alice (Paperback): $6.79
- #2: Alice in Rapture, Sort Of (Paperback): $7.59
- #3: Reluctantly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #4: All But Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #5: Alice in April (Paperback): $7.59
- #6: Alice In-Between (Paperback): $7.59
- #7: Alice the Brave (Paperback): $7.59
- #8: Alice in Lace (Paperback): $7.59
- #9: Outrageously Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #10: Achingly Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #11: Alice on the Outside (Paperback): $7.59
- #12: The Grooming of Alice (Paperback): $7.59
- #14: Simply Alice (Mass Market): $5.69
- #19: Dangerously Alice (Hardcover): $15.19
- #21: Intensely Alice (Hardcover): $16.14
- #22: Alice in Charge (Hardcover): $16.14
- #23: Incredibly Alice (Hardcover): $16.14
- #24: Alice on Board (Hardcover): $17.09
It’s Alice—for the rest of her life! Yes, the very last Alice book, and it reveals every last bit you’d want to know about Alice, including whether she spends the rest of her life with Patrick! “This is the book where Alice, every girl’s girl, turns into every lady’s lady” (VOYA).
Alice McKinley is going to college! And everything, from her room to her classes to her friends, is about to change. Stoically, nervously, Alice puts her best foot forward…and steps into the rest of her life.
Will Alice’s dream of becoming a psychologist come true? Are she and her BFFs destined to remain BFFs? And with so many miles between them, will Alice and Patrick find each other again? Will there be baby Alices in her future? As Alice well knows, life isn’t always so predictable, and there are more than a few curveballs waiting to be thrown her way.
This is it. The grand finale. Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Alice McKinley will be revealed!
About the Author
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor has written more than 135 books, including the Newbery Award–winning Shiloh and its sequels, the Alice series, Roxie and the Hooligans, and Roxie and the Hooligans at Buzzard’s Roost. She lives in Gaithersburg, Maryland. To hear from Phyllis and find out more about Alice, visit AliceMcKinley.com.