Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Book 10) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback)
List Price: $5.99
Our Price: $5.09
(Save: $0.90 15%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy and Bean: #1 (Ivy & Bean #1) (Library Binding): $27.08
- #2: Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go: #2 (Ivy & Bean #2) (Library Binding): $27.08
- #3: Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record: #3 (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $27.08
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #5: Ivy and Bean Bound to Be Bad: #5 (Ivy & Bean #5) (Library Binding): $27.08
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.09
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.09
- #8: Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.09
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Paperback): $5.09
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $12.74
- #12: Ivy and Bean Get to Work! (Book 12) (Ivy & Bean #12) (Hardcover): $12.74
Watch out, you diabolical masterminds! There's a new detective on Pancake Court: Bean! She laughs at danger! She solves even the most mysterious mysteries! What? There aren't any mysteries? Then Bean and her assistant, Ivy, will make some!
About the Author
Annie Barrows is also the author of The Magic Half and its forthcoming sequel, Magic in the Mix. Her adult books include the bestselling The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. She lives in Northern California.
Sophie Blackall has drawn Ivy and Bean over 700 times. She has illustrated 20 picture books and written a few too. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.