Cuba (Jake Grafton #7) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Jake Grafton series.
- #1: Flight of the Intruder (Jake Grafton Novels #1) (MP3 CD): $9.49
- #2: The Intruders (Jake Grafton Novels #2) (Compact Disc): $14.24
- #3: Final Flight (Jake Grafton #3) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #4: The Minotaur (Jake Grafton #4) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #5: Under Siege (Jake Grafton #5) (Compact Disc): $18.99
- #6: The Red Horseman (Jake Grafton #6) (Compact Disc): $14.24
- #8: Hong Kong: A Jake Grafton Novel (Jake Grafton Novels #8) (Paperback): $19.54
- #9: America: A Jake Grafton Novel (Jake Grafton Novels #9) (Paperback): $22.09
- #10: Liberty (Jake Grafton Novels #10) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $9.49
- #12: The Art of War: A Jake Grafton Novel (Jake Grafton Novels #12) (Mass Market): $9.49
The hero of six New York Times bestsellers by Stephen Coonts, author ofFlight of the Intruder and Fortunes of War, returns as the United States and Cuba engage in a terrifying game of brinksmanship, a gamble that could break the last military taboo and destroy both countries.
In Cuba, an ailing Fidel Castro lies dying. Across the Straits of Florida, an anxious US awaits the inevitable power struggle, determined to have a say in who controls this strategically invaluable island. And the American President has an added reason for concern: an Arms Control Conference has just begun in Paris and, unbeknownst to either the American public or Cuba, the US has hidden secret weapons inside the American base on Cuba's Guantanemo Bay. But no secret remains one for long, and when one of the Cuban factions finds out about the weapons, the excitement begins.
Only Admiral Grafton, on an aircraft carrier off the coast of Cuba, knows the impending danger. Only Grafton can save America from a disaster that would make the Bay of Pigs look like child's play. In Cuba, Stephen Coonts captures the ominous feel of a tropical powderkeg about to explode in a novel filled with the action and drama for which he is famous.