Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon Novels #5) (MP3 CD)
This item is backordered and not currently available. Please contact us for an estimated availability date.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Gabriel Allon Novels series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $8.49
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $8.49
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $8.49
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.34
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $8.49
- #7: The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon #7) (Paperback): $8.49
- #8: Moscow Rules (Gabriel Allon #8) (Paperback): $8.49
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $8.49
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $8.49
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #13: The English Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #13) (Large Print / Paperback): $24.91
- #14: The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Paperback): $16.90
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #17: House of Spies (Gabriel Allon #17) (Mass Market): $8.49
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $14.44
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.44
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Hardcover): $24.64
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Mass Market): $8.49
Few recent thriller writers have elicited the kind of critical praise that Daniel Silva has received, with his "provocative and deeply satisfying" (The Miami Herald) novels featuring art restorer and sometime spy Gabriel Allon, "a man whose depth and passion make him one of the most fascinating characters in the genre" (Chicago Sun-Times).
Now Allon is back in Venice, when a terrible explosion in Rome leads to a disturbing personal revelation: the existence of a dossier in terrorist hands that strips away his secrets, lays bare his history. Hastily recalled home to Israel, drawn once more into the heart of a service he had once forsaken, Allon finds himself stalking an elusive master terrorist across a landscape drenched with generations of blood, the trail turning on itself until, finally, he can no longer be certain who is stalking whom. And when at last the showdown comes, it will not be Gabriel alone who is threatened with destruction--for it is not his history alone that has been laid bare.
A knife-edged thriller of astonishing intricacy and feeling, filled with exhilarating prose, this is Daniel Silva's finest novel yet.