The Heir (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Windham series.
- #2: Too Scot to Handle (Windham Brides #2) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #3: No Other Duke Will Do (Windham Brides #3) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #4: Lady Eve's Indiscretion (The Windhams: The Duke's Daughters) (Mass Market): $7.64
- #5: Lady Maggie's Secret Scandal (Windham #5) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #6: Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight (Windham #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.64
- #7: Lady Eve's Indiscretion (Windham #7) (Compact Disc): $20.49
- #8: Lady Jenny's Christmas Portrait (Windham #8) (Compact Disc): $19.99
An earl who can't be bribed
A lady who can't be protected
A blooming romance that can't be denied.
Gayle Windham, Earl of Westhaven, is the dutiful heir to the Duke of Moreland. Tired of the price of nobility and his father's unrelenting pressure to marry, he escapes to his London townhouse for the summer, where he finds himself intrigued by the secretive ways of his beautiful housekeeper. Anna Seaton is a talented, educated woman...so what is she doing here?
As the two begin to lose their hearts, Anna's secrets threaten to bring the earl's orderly life crashing down--and he doesn't know how he's going to protect her from the fallout...
What people are saying about the best Regency romances by the master of her craft:
"Burrowes's fresh, gorgeous writing held me riveted from start to finish."--MEREDITH DURAN
"Luminous and graceful...a refreshing and captivating love story."--Publishers Weekly Starred Review
"Outstanding...a witty, sensual Regency romance."--Booklist Starred Review
"Tons of intrigue, searing seduction, and wonderful humor...a must-read for fans of Georgette Heyer." --Night Owl Reviews Top Pick
"Enchanting."--RT Book Reviews, 4 Stars