When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek #2) (MP3 CD)
List Price: $9.99
Our Price: $9.49
(Save: $0.50 5%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Whiskey Creek series.
- #1: When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.49
- #3: When Summer Comes (Whiskey Creek #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.59
- #4: Home to Whiskey Creek (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #5: Take Me Home for Christmas (Whiskey Creek #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.54
- #6: Come Home to Me (Whiskey Creek #6) (Compact Disc): $20.49
- #7: The Heart of Christmas (Whiskey Creek #7) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.54
- #8: This Heart of Mine (Whiskey Creek #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.59
- #9: A Winter Wedding (Whiskey Creek #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.54
- #10: Discovering You (Whiskey Creek #10) (Compact Disc): $19.99
After growing up in cheap motels, moving from town to town with her sister and mother, Cheyenne Christensen is grateful to be on her own. She's grateful, too, for the friends she found once her family settled in California. But she's troubled by the mystery of her earliest memories, most of which feature a smiling blonde woman. A woman who isn't her mother. Although Cheyenne has repeatedly asked for explanations, the people who could help aren't talking. Cheyenne is set on finding answers, but without so much as a birth certificate, it won't be easy. Things get even more complicated when her closest friend is attracted to the man Cheyenne has secretly loved for years. For Eve's sake, she decides to step aside - which lands her right in the arms of Dylan Amos, oldest and baddest of the hell-raising Amos brothers. He's the kind of guy she's sworn to avoid. She can't afford to make a mistake, not when she finally has a chance to learn who she really is and change her life for the better. But...maybe there's more to Dylan than she thought. Maybe letting him go would be a bigger mistake.