National Registry Paramedic Prep: Practice + Proven Strategies (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
List Price: $52.99
Our Price: $45.04
(Save: $7.95 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Kaplan's National Registry Paramedic Prep provides essential content and focused review to help you master the national paramedic exam. This new edition features comprehensive content review, board-style practice questions, and test-taking tips to help you face the exam with confidence.
- New EMS Operations chapter with practice questions
- Concise review of the material tested on the NRP exam, including physiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, cardiology, respiratory and medical emergencies, shock, trauma, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, the psychomotor exam, and more
- Full-color figures and tables to aid in understanding and retention
- Realistic practice questions with detailed answer explanations in each chapter
- Overview of the exam to help you avoid surprises on test day
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice? Try Kaplan's National Registry Paramedic Exam Self-Study Toolkit.
About the Author
About the Author
Jason Konzelmann, BS, NR-P, has been a paramedic for 20 years in eastern Pennsylvania. He is an EMT/paramedic adjunct instructor at Lehigh Carbon Community College in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and a PALS, ACLS, and CPR instructor with Lehigh Valley Health Network. He is assistant director of the Healthcare Simulation Center with DeSales University in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, and holds a BS in chemistry and a secondary education certificate in chemistry from Muhlenberg College.
About the Publisher
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.