USMLE Step 1: Integrated Vignettes, Second Edition: Must-know, high-yield review (USMLE Prep) (Paperback)
List Price: $29.99
Our Price: $25.49
(Save: $4.50 15%)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
This unique book helps the post-MCAT student begin to apply basic science knowledge in a clinical context, in order to bridge the gap between preclinical coursework and Qbank usage. Each integrated vignette includes pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and differential diagnoses, along with practical clinical correlations.
- “Recipe” for learning how to develop the differential diagnosis for representative diseases from each organ system
- 100 clinical vignettes with concise explanations of conditions
- Checklist of pathological processes for each organ system
- Practice questions for self-assessment
- Physiology and pharmacology correlations for every disease
- New section on common diagnosis errors and tips for avoiding
About the Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical (kaptest.com) has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors succeed on their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools on the market, along with a dedicated staff of expert advisors to ensure that students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, student success is our goal.