Let's Review Regents: Algebra II Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
List Price: $16.99
Our Price: $14.44
(Save: $2.55 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Barron's Let's Review Regents: Algebra II gives students the step-by-step review and practice they need to prepare for the Regents exam. This updated edition is an ideal companion to high school textbooks and covers all Algebra II topics prescribed by the New York State Board of Regents.
- In-depth Regents exam preparation, including two recent Algebra II Regents exams and answer keys
- Easy to read topic summaries
- Step-by-step demonstrations and examples
- Hundreds of sample questions with fully explained answers for practice and review, and more
- Review of all Algebra II topics, including Polynomial Functions, Exponents and Equations, Transformation of Functions, Trigonometric Functions and their Graphs, Using Sine and Cosine, and much more
Teachers can also use this book to plan lessons and as a helpful resource for practice, homework, and test questions.
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Algebra II Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra II in addition to Let’s Review Regents: Algebra II.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.