MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2023-2024, Set Includes Books, Online Prep, 3 Practice Tests (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
List Price: $279.99
Our Price: $237.99
(Save: $42.00 15%)
Kaplan’s MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2023–2024 reflects the latest, most accurate, and most testable materials on the MCAT. Streamlined and intuitive layouts facilitate easier review.
You’ll get efficient strategies, detailed subject review, and 3 full-length online practice tests—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Efficient Strategies and In-Depth Review
- Guided examples with expert thinking in our Behavioral Sciences, Biochemistry, and Biology books present scientific articles and walk you through challenging open-ended questions
- Entirely revamped CARS content with updated methods for the latest exam exam preparation
- High-Yield badges indicate the most testable content based on AAMC materials
- Concept summaries boil down the need-to-know information in each chapter, including any necessary equations to memorize
- Full-color, 24-page Kaplan MCAT Quicksheets emphasize the most important information in visual form
- Chapter Profiles indicate the degree to which each chapter is tested and the testmaker content categories to which it aligns
- Charts, graphs, diagrams, and full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts
- One year of online access to 3 full-length practice tests, selected instructional videos, practice questions, and quizzes
- Hundreds of practice questions in the books show you how to apply concepts and equations
- Quizzes at the beginning of each chapter help you figure out what you already know and prep more efficiently
- Learning objectives and concept checks ensure you’re focusing on the most important information in each chapter
- Sidebars illustrate connections between concepts and include references to more information, real-world tie ins, mnemonics, and MCAT-specific tips
- Our comprehensive, best-selling books and subject reviews are written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors who guide you on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available, and our experts ensure our MCAT prep books, practice questions and study materials are true to the test
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.