Judy Moody and Friends: Izzy Azumi, F.D.O. (Future Dog Owner) (Paperback)
List Price: $5.99
Our Price: $5.09
(Save: $0.90 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Judy Moody and Friends series.
- #1: Judy Moody and Friends: Jessica Finch in Pig Trouble (Paperback): $5.09
- #2: Judy Moody and Friends: Rocky Zang in The Amazing Mr. Magic (Paperback): $4.24
- #3: Judy Moody and Friends: Amy Namey in Ace Reporter (Paperback): $4.74
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Paperback): $4.24
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $5.09
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Paperback): $5.09
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Paperback): $4.24
- #8: Judy Moody and Friends: April Fools, Mr. Todd! (Hardcover): $12.34
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Hardcover): $12.34
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $12.34
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Hardcover): $12.34
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $11.04
- #13: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody and the Missing Mood Ring (Paperback): $4.24
Fellow F.D.O.s (future dog owners) will delight in Izzy’s quest to secure a furry best friend with help from pals Judy and Stink—and a mysterious letter writer.
Fluffy dogs. Scruffy dogs. Pug-faced dogs. Ugh-faced dogs. Izzy Azumi has dogs on the brain! She already has a goldfish, a South American pink-toe tarantula, and two human best friends. But fish can’t learn tricks, spiders can’t cuddle, and Stink and Judy just aren’t fuzzy enough. Will Izzy Azumi ever see her wish come true? All bets are off . . . until Izzy’s father invites a certain sibling pair to help stage a surprise for their friend. This latest entry in a series for fledgling readers will have younger Judy Moody fans—especially those who long for a dog of their own—yelping for joy.
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the author of the popular Judy Moody and Stink series for older readers. She has also written many other books for children, including two beginning readers featuring Ant and Honey Bee. Megan McDonald lives in California.
Erwin Madrid has worked as a visual development artist for the Shrek franchise and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and has created conceptual art for video games. He is also the illustrator of The Scary Places Map Book by B. G. Hennessy. Erwin Madrid lives in Nevada.
The latest series installment is for dog-loving early readers. . . . McDonald continues to write fun and realistic stories for beginning chapter book readers. . . . A wonderful addition to any early childhood or elementary school library.
—School Library Journal