Barefoot Beach (Harmony Harbor #8) (Mass Market)
List Price: $7.99
Our Price: $7.59
(Save: $0.40 5%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Harmony Harbor series.
- #1: Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #2: Starlight Bridge Lib/E (Harmony Harbor #2) (Compact Disc): $100.99
- #3: Primrose Lane (Harmony Harbor #3) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #4: Sugarplum Way (Harmony Harbor #4) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #5: Driftwood Cove: Two stories for the price of one (Harmony Harbor #5) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #6: Sandpiper Shore (Harmony Harbor #6) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #7: The Corner of Holly and Ivy: A feel-good Christmas romance (Harmony Harbor #7) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #9: Christmas in Harmony Harbor: Includes a bonus story (Mass Market): $7.59
Can a summer of love make up for a lifetime of secrets?
Wedding fever has taken over Harmony Harbor this summer, and the local matchmakers have set their sights on Theia Lawson, a former navy pilot who's in town for a stay at Greystone Manor. And while Theia's got her reasons to put this small town behind her as fast as she can, there's a certain tall, dark, and irresistible man that she can't seem to get off her mind.
Firefighter Marco DiRossi wants to beat the matchmakers at their own game so he conspires with Theia to pretend they've already fallen in love. It's only for the summer. What could go wrong? Yet as the beach season draws to a close, Marco and Theia find their pretend relationship has led to very real attraction. But when a secret from the past is revealed, jeopardizing everything they hold dear, can this unlikely couple find their way to a happily-ever-after?
About the Author
Debbie Mason is the USA Today bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series and the Harmony Harbor series. The first book in her Christmas, Colorado series, The Trouble with Christmas, was the inspiration for the Hallmark movie Welcome to Christmas. Her books have been praised by RT Book Reviews for their "likable characters, clever dialogue, and juicy plots." When Debbie isn't writing, she enjoys spending time with her family in Ottawa, Canada.
You can learn more at: AuthorDebbieMason.comTwitter @AuthorDebMasonFacebook.com/DebbieMasonBooks
"Heartfelt and delightful!"—RaeAnne Thayne, New York Times bestselling author
"Quirky, funny, sweet, and overflowing with a colorful cast."—Library Journal on Sandpiper Shore
"Hurray for SANDPIPER SHORE, a Cinderella romance loaded with intrigue!"—Fresh Fiction on Sandpiper Shore
"Top Pick! 4 1/2 Stars! Mason has a knockout with the first book in her Harmony Harbor series."—RT Book Reviews on Mistletoe Cottage
"I've fallen in love with Debbie Mason's Harmony Harbor. She's created a group of interesting, realistic characters and woven them into a perfectly imperfect fabric of life in her small east-coast town."—The Romance Dish