Start Your Own Import/Export Business (Startup) (Paperback)
Start a Business--We'll Show You How. Entrepreneur magazine's Startup series presents everything you need to know about starting and running more than 55 of today's hottest businesses.
As a successful import/export agent, you can net a healthy six-figure income by matching buyers and sellers from around the globe, right from your own home. This book is loaded with valuable insights and practical advice for tapping into highly lucrative global markets. You'll learn every aspect of the startup process, including:
- Choosing the most profitable goods to buy and sell
- Setting up and maintaining a trade route
- Using the internet to simplify your transactions
- How the government can help you find products and customers
- Essential trade law information to keep your business in compliance
- How to choose a customs broker
- The latest government policies
- Proven methods for finding contacts in the United States and abroad
About the Author
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We'll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success. Jason R. Rich is the bestselling author of more than 40 books covering a wide range of topics, including computers, ecommerce, personal finance, career-related topics, and travel and entertainment. He also contributes regularly to major daily newspapers, including the New York Daily News, as well as national magazines and popular websites Jason R. Rich is the best-selling author of more than 40 books covering a wide range of topics, including computers and ecommerce. He also contributes regularly to major daily newspapers, including the New York Daily News, as well as national magazines and popular websites.