U.S. History, Grades 6 - 12: People and Events 1607-1865 (Paperback)
American history for kids ages 11+
Help your middle grade child build proficiency in US history and AP us history with the activity-packed Mark Twain American History Workbook
American History Books are a great way for children to have a thorough understanding of a people's history of the United States from 1607-1865 through focused lessons and practice.
Why You'll Love This American History Textbook
- Engaging and educational history lessons and activities. The Declaration of Independence, California God Rush, and pre Civil War era are a few of the topics that are included in the workbook to help inspire learning in your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum. Graphic or ganizers and time lines are included for additional learning support.
- Tracking progress along the way. Use the answer key in the back of the American history workbook to track your child's progress before moving on to new lessons and topics.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 96-page workbook is sized at about 8" x 10 1/2"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Mark Twain Books
Designed by leading educators, Mark Twain Publishing Company specializes in providing captivating, supplemental books and resources in a wide range of subjects for middle- and upper-grade homeschool and classroom curriculum success.
The Mark Twain American History Workbook Contains:
- US history lessons and activities
- Graphic organizers
- Time lines and answer key